Manage My Case

Portals allow you to manage your case online.  You can: 

  • View case information and 
  • File documents with OAH  

However, you must still send your documents to the other parties.

Participant Portal

You can use the Participant Portal if you are a participant in a case (including participant representatives) to see and manage all of your cases.  There are instructions on the address sheet you received in the mail.  The address sheet also has your codes.  You must first create a Secure Access Washington Account (see instructions below).


New Appeal Requests

OAH holds many types of hearings.  If you have not already requested a hearing, in some cases, you may make that request on this website.  

Click Hearing Requests to read more. 

Referring Agency Portal - FOR STATE AGENCIES ONLY

Referring Agency Portal:  If you work at a state agency, you can use this portal to manage your caseload.


Referring Agency Portal Outside the SGN: If you work at a state agency outside the State Government Network (SGN), you can use this portal to manage your caseload.