Public Assistance Resources

Where can I learn more?

Resource Phone Number Website


Washington Law Help


  1. In King County
  2. Outside King County


Call 211

Call 888-201-1014

Veteran’s Project



Solid Ground (King County only) 206-694-6802 or 1-866-294-4300
Washington Law Help Page   Public Benefits | | Helpful information about the law in Washington

WA State Bar Association

Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS)

DSHS Manual

Health Care Authority (HCA)


Click to view the hearing information brochure.

English | Spanish | Russian | Somali | Vietnamese

Click to view an example Notice of Hearing.

Notice of Hearing