Child Support Resources

How do I research the law?

OAH cannot provide legal advice. If you would like to research the law, here are links to some resources.

Resource Phone Number Website

Washington Law Help


  1. In King County
  2. Outside King County

Call 211

Call 888-201-1014

Veteran’s Project


WA State Bar Association

Moderate Means Program


Division of Child Support

Find Law

Administrative Hearing Rules

WAC 388-02

Child Support Rules

WAC 388-14A

RCW Title 26