Accommodation Request

This is the online form to ask for a disability accommodation.  If you want to make your request by phone, please call (360) 407-2700 or (800) 583-8271. TTY (hearing impaired) users please dial 7-1-1 or 1-800-833-6388 for the Washington relay operator.  A red bar means you must complete the field.

NOTE:  Please do not use this form to request a hearing.

What is your name?
Are you requesting accommodation for yourself or for someone else?
The person who needs accommodation is a:
Why do you or the person need accommodation?
Do you know when you or the person will need the accommodation?

Your contact information:

Mailing Address
How do you want to communicate with us?