• Hearing Request Form - Public Assistance

    If you have any questions, call (360) 407-2700 or (800) 583-8271
  • OAH may take online hearing requests for:

    • Food assistance
    • Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
    • Community Options Program Entry System (COPES)
    • Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDD/DDA)
    • Medical Assistance Transfer (MAT)
    • Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR)


    If your hearing is about something else, please call (360) 407-2700 or (800) 583-8271.

  • Note:  If you are being evicted from a medical facility, please fill out the medical hearing request form or call (360) 407-2700 or (800) 583-8271. 

  • Care providers:
    If care hours were reduced, please note that a provider is not allowed to request an appeal.
    Appeals are only available to the person receiving the benefits.

  • Please note that anything submitted past 5:00 PM (Pacific Time) is not considered filed until the following business day.