In order to protect public health and OAH staff, these temporary changes to our normal procedures are effective immediately:
All OAH offices are closed to the public until further notice. OAH will not conduct in-person hearings or accept in-person filing.
Filing case documents by secure email is allowed. You can also choose to receive OAH notices and decisions through secure email. If you would like to file documents or receive notices and decisions through secure email, please call us at (800) 583-8271.
- If filing by secure email, you do not have to send copies to OAH by regular mail.
- No ink signatures are required.
- More information about using secure email can be found here:
- Click here to watch a video on using secure email.
All in-person hearings scheduled for May or June 2020 will be changed to telephone hearings, if possible.
- If you prefer an in-person hearing, you can request that your hearing be rescheduled until after June 16, 2020. The administrative law judge will decide if your hearing can be rescheduled.
- OAH reserves the right to convert in person hearings scheduled after June 16, 2020 to telephone hearings.
- OAH staff will contact you to change or reschedule your hearing, if needed.