Office of Administrative Hearings Banner Image
Details are being generated. Please be patient...

Where can I learn more?


Resource Phone Number Website


Washington Law Help


  1. In King County
  2. Outside King County


Call 211

Call 888-201-1014


Veteran’s Project




WA State Bar Association


Health Care Authority (HCA)


HCA Forms

(in multiple languages)


Use form numbers:

  • 12-511 for Hearing Request
  • 12-512 to Cancel a Hearing


Apple Health (Medicaid) Manual




  Click to view example forms, notices, and orders:


Washington State Office of Administrative Hearings | Build Version: 1.03