- Send your request directly to the OAH Public Records Officer.
- Clearly label your request. Cite the Public Records Act, RCW 42.56.
- Make your request in writing.
- Clearly describe the records you want. Please be very specific. Call us if you are uncertain how to precisely describe the records you need.
- Tell us which format you need (electronic or paper copies).
- Do not combine a public records request with any other requests for assistance.
- Call us if you no longer want any of the records you requested.
If you have questions or concerns, contact the OAH Public Records Officer at 360-407-2700.